Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mini Won Ton Tacos

I found this recipe on Pinterest where I seem to find all of my recipes these days and it was a big hit at my house. I am trying really hard not to make separate meals for us and the kids but sometimes that is just impossible. Josh and I try to eat really healthy at night which means  vegetables and fish dishes with lots of flavor. I am slowly getting Jonah and Meredith to sample small bites but as most parents know, it’s hard to talk your kids into eating a plate full of roasted asparagus.

With that being said this meal was quick, easy, and everyone liked it.

Mini Won Ton Tacos

Mini tacos!

via

Ingredients:

1 package Won Tons wrappers(found in the refrigerated produce section)

1 package Extra Lean organic Ground Beef

1 package of Mexican style shredded cheese

1 package of Taco Seasoning

Directions:

1. Preheat Oven to 350

2. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray

3. Brown ground beef and drain

4. Add taco seasoning with water as directed on package

5. Simmer until sauce thickens

6. Drain mean again (I did this because I had a lot of sauce and I didn’t want the tacos to be soggy)

7. Place won ton wrappers in muffin tin

8. Fill uncooked won ton wrappers with beef and top with cheese

9. Cook @ 350 for 8-10 minutes

I served mine with Tortilla soup and black beans and rice.

Enjoy!

XO,

Monda

No comments:

Post a Comment