Monday, September 17, 2012

Blogging Break

About six months in to starting up my Je l’adore blog last year, I decided I needed to take a small blogging break. I have been blogging for almost six years with my personal family blog and then of course I added this blog last year to talk about and share with all my friends and family the fun and fabulous things I bought, added to my ever growing wish list, cooked and places that I visited including some wonderful restaurants and boutiques.

Last year I stepped away from the computer and took the time to enjoy being a stay at home mom, get my house organized and in a manageable state and enjoy exploring my city and all that it had to offer.

So the kids are a little older now and I am back at work because I honestly love what I do but I miss writing. I miss sharing all my fun finds with my friends. I have sort of been using Instagram to fill the void of this blog but I think it’s time to pick it back up.

So I hope you will still come visit and check out all the fabulous things I post. I have definitely missed all your comments and sweet feedback and I love when you share your own fabulous finds and ideas!

XO,

Monda

No comments:

Post a Comment