Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Wedding Fun

This weekend we attended our friend Daniel and Leah's wedding in Dripping Springs near Austin. It was at a beautiful ranch in the hill country. The setting for the ceremony was outside under the trees overlooking the hills. We had a great time hanging out with Josh's fraternity brothers at the reception. I just love those guys! They are so much fun.

Of course I had to go shopping before the wedding and I found this dress that I fell in love with after I tried it on. The color is gorgeous and the fit is very flattering.




To add a pop of color I paired the dress with these Kendra Scott earrings and then added gold bangles, my Marcia Moran ring and nude heels.


On Sunday we headed back home to Dallas but stopped at our favorite restaurants in Salado, The Stagecoach Inn. We have been going to this restaurant since we were in high school. Our favorite things on the menu are the corn hush puppies and the Strawberry Kiss. The perfect food to cure a night of wine drinking!



Happy Monday!
XO,
Monda



1 comment: