Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had a low key weekend since the hubs had to head out of town on a business trip Saturday night. On Friday I stopped by Whole Food to pick up dinner, a couple bottles of wine and while I was standing in line at the checkout I grabbed a package of the Whole Foods Parmesan Crisps. I love cheese and anything crispy so it was love at first bite. Perfect little snack to munch on with my evening glass of Pinot Grigio. They also have the recipe on the Whole Foods website so I may have to try and make my own next time.



I picked up this Pinot Grigio at Whole Foods and it is really good. It was on sale for $14. A perfect compliment to the Parmesan Crisps.


On Saturday we celebrated our wee bit of Irish heritage with our little Leprechauns.


The last of the four swimsuits that I recently ordered for Meredith finally arrived on Saturday. Swimsuit shopping for her is much more fun that swimsuit shopping for myself!


Speaking of swimsuits and summer, I really want to take a beach vacation this summer. We have not been to the beach since Meredith was born and she will be 3 years old in two weeks so a vacation is long overdue! I found this beautiful Caftan at Calypso St. Barth and I think it would be the perfect beach dress to pack in my suitcase!



Happy Monday!
XO,
Monda





No comments:

Post a Comment