Friday, March 9, 2012

Product Obsession

Sharing my top five favorite beauty products today that I can't live without! A couple are newer products that I have recently tried and fell in love with and some I have been using for years and if they ever discontinue them, I will be devastated!

My newest faves

I started using the Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette over a year ago and it has become my everyday eyeshadow go to. I love how there are colors for daytime and nighttime and how well they mix together to create dramatic effects. While on a recent trip to Sephora, I picked up the newest addition to the Urban Decay family, the Naked Palette 2 and it is equally as fabulous! You have to try this eyeshadow. I promise you will love it too!



I read about this new line of bath and body products called Gud by Burt's Bees on the Your Style Scout blog. So when I was in Target earlier this week I picked some up of the Floral Cherrynova (cherry blossoms and almond milk) lotion and I cannot wait to go back and buy the shampoo and conditioner to try out. The lotion spells fabulous and it makes your skin supersoft. The added bonus is that it does not contain any parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals. And it's never tested on animals! The two other scents available are Vanilla Flame and Orange Petalooza. And starting at $5 you could try all three scents!


My tried and true faves

My hair needs hairspray because it's so thin especially when I wear it up or curl it but I always hated wearing hairspray because of the stiffness and the smell. That is until I discovered the Aveda Air Control spray. It has a flexible long lasting hold and a light smell. It's by far the best hairspray I have ever used!

Product view

I started using the Smashbox photo finish foundation primer awhile back and it really works well to even out your skin texture prior to putting on foundation. It's filled with antioxidants that help fill in pores and small lines to create a flawless finish. I use it everyday.

Photo Finish Foundation Primer

I started using Clinique All About Eyes when it came out and it really helps with puffiness, fine lines and dark circles. Something I seem to have a lot more of since becoming a mother! I put it on in the morning before I put on my makeup and at night before I go to bed and I have been able to see a huge improvement in the way my eyes look when I wake up!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! It's suppose to rain all weekend in Dallas so we are looking forward to curling up on the couch, watching movies and relaxing.
XO,
Monda

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the recommendations! i need all the help i can get in this department:) hahaha. i need to start taking care of my face more...its looking very tired! i'll have to try all of the above, most excited to try the naked eye shadow and the clinique all about eyes.

    ReplyDelete