Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Ramblings


It's Friday! Can I get a Whoo Hoo?!?! Sorry for the rambling post today but we've got a busy weekend ahead now that spring sports is starting back up and I am feeling a little all over the place!

I have recently become addicted to Joan Knows Best. Have you seen this show? Hilarious! I just love Joan Rivers!


Jonah is going to be Meredith's mystery reader at her school today! It's is Dr. Seuss week (it's also his birthday today) and today is National Read Across America Day. He is so excited to come back and read to her class since he's a Primrose alum. He's been practicing all week. I can't wait!

Dr. Seuss = Genius

Tomorrow we start the spring season of soccer for Jonah. Go Rhinos! Every game we have this season is on Saturday at 9:15am. Goodbye to sleeping in! This is what the back of my car usually looks like after games!

soccer:)

Tomorrow night Josh and I are having date night! He's been working and traveling so much with Delt lately that this is a much needed night out! Since we will be sans kids for the evening we are going to try out a new sushi restaurant and then probably stop by the wine bar on our way home!


Having friends over this weekend? If you need a quick appetizer to make, you have to try these mini Caprese salad skewers. I made them for my bunco group this week. They were easy peasy to make and super yummy! Light and full of flavor. A perfect starter to any meal!


Caprese Skewers with Balsamic Drizzle >> Done and Done!

Have a great weekend!!
XO,
Monda

No comments:

Post a Comment