Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Obessions

I am loving this sleek watch by Movado. I love the white with hot pink detail and think it would be a perfect accessory for my summer wardrobe.
Now that I finally have the iPhone 4S, I need a new case. I had a Kate Spade case before with my old iPhone and I loved it. So I found this one and just love the yellow and white stripe!


I love diptyque candles and this scent will definitely be my next purchase.


diptyque Mimosa Scented Candle
Have you heard of Birchbox? I just discovered this little treasure last night. For $10 a month when you sign up you receive a box filled with 4-5 generous size beauty samples from luxury brands. Each month will include a different mix of product types, including makeup, skincare, fragrance, body and hair care. Perfect for someone like me that is a product junkie and loves trying different products. I can't wait to get my first shipment and see what little surprises are in my box!



Speaking of products I love Fresh products and I am currently obsessed with the Rice Sake Bath. It is so luxurious and makes your entire bathroom smell fabulous! I love taking baths at night and using this is like a special treat. It's pricey so use sparingly!

I have read all the rave reviews about the Clarisonic and now I want one. I love the leopard print Mia from Sephora.




Happy Leap Day!
XO,
Monda



No comments:

Post a Comment