Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pretty in Pink

I took a few days off from blogging this week. Sick kids on Monday, Valentine's Day on Tuesday and a sick Mommy yesterday. Since I ended up spending all day sleeping yesterday, I feel much better today!

I am loving all the hot pink for spring this year. It's such a bright and cheery color and it looks great on everyone!

Here are some of my favorite pieces!

This image has been floating around on Pinterest and I absolutely love this look for spring.

maxi, tank & statement necklace...so cute

Thanks to another pinner on Pinterest, I found a similar skirt at Old Navy. I am always a little leery of ordering anything from Old Navy but my skirt arrived yesterday. I tried it on and I love it. The fit is great and the color is perfect. I plan on putting it with a JCrew white tank, gold Jack Rogers and a turquoise necklace similar to the one in the picture. Perfect outfit for spring!


I am obsessed with this pink blouse by Equipment. I think it would be perfect to wear now with dark jeans and booties and or bright shorts and sandals in the summer.


Obsessed with this Equipment blouse. Love the color! Wear now with dark jeans and in the spring with bright shorts.

I love this color block clutch and at $32 it's a steal and a must have for your purse collection.



I will definitely be sporting hot pink nail polish at some point this spring! What a great way to add a little pop of color to your look. Just staring at this gorgeous color on my nails would put me in a better mood! And note, if my husband left me a Godiva bag with chocolate goodies and a bottle of Chanel nail polish with a happy Friday note, he would score MAJOR brownie points. I'm just sayin!

hot pink chanel

I have been obsessing over the Celine bag for some time. I love, love, love it! If there ever comes a time when I do happen to get one, I would probably opt for a neutral color but I can't stop thinking about this hot pink number! Gorgeous! A girl can dream right??



I love these trouser pants from Kate Spade. Perfect for work or a daytime event.



And to top off my Pretty in Pink segment, I came across this gorgeous table setting on Pinterest this morning! What a perfect color combination for a birthday party, sophisticated shower or girl's dinner party. Love the hot pink chairs and centerpieces!

Pink Chivaris for a pop of color? <3

Happy Thursday!
XO,
Monda




1 comment: