Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscar Dress Love

While I didn't actually watch the Oscars, I couldn't wait to see what all the stars wore last night. The buzz seemed to be all about Angelina Jolie's pale leg flash and anorexic arms and then JLo's wardrobe malfunction. I'm not a fan of either lady. I'm on Team Aniston and I can't think of a movie starring Jennifer Lopez that hasn't gone straight to DVD in the last several years.

But I do love love love Gwyneth and I thought she looked absolutely stunning in her white gown. Some critics were not a fan of the cape but I thought it was a perfect touch. She always looks amazing! Love it!!

Gwyneth Paltrow

Love the color of Emma Stone's Dress. The fit is perfect and the bow is not overpowering. I'm glad she kept her hairstyle and makeup simple and classic.

Emma Stone

While I agree this dress looks a little old for someone in their early 20's, I love the style of the dress Shailene Woodley wore. It's gorgeous!

Shailene Woodley

You really can't go wrong with Alexander McQueen. Beautiful dress and a great fit.
The detail on the dress is impeccable. Worn by Jessica Chastain.

Jessica Chastain

I love Kelly Ripa and she always looks great in what she wears with her perfect petite figure. Love this dress by Carolina Herrera with the black belt detail.

Kelly Ripa

The dress worn by Nancy O'Dell really grew on me after I looked it a few times. I love the style and detailing at the top. And I commend her on going with such a bold and fun color.

Nancy O'Dell

So these were my top picks! What were your favorites from last night???
Happy Monday!
XO,
Monda

No comments:

Post a Comment