Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Favorites

I am so ready for the weekend. I am taking Jonah to a pajama birthday party tonight and Josh and Meredith are having a father/daughter date. Tomorrow we have a million errands to run since Josh will be out of town next weekend. The kids are also taking their Valentine Day pictures with my sweet friend and photographer Narci Saturday afternoon. On Sunday we are going to a Super Bowl party with friends from the kid's school. It will be another busy but fun weekend!

Hope you are doing something fun!

Here are my Friday favorites!

After eyeing this snakeskin tray for awhile, I finally broke down and ordered one this week. I plan on sitting it on my bathroom vanity to hold my perfumes, toiletries and jewelry.


snakeskin tray

I have been wanting an antique toaster rack for some time to sit on my desk to hold letters, cards and bills. I found a cute one on ebay and it finally arrived this week!

Toaster Rack

toaster rack for letters and bills

I have become addicted to these Thai fresh spring rolls from Silk Road in McKinney. You can order them with chicken, tofu or shrimp. I have had the chicken and the tofu. I need to try the shrimp because I'm sure they are just as good. They are served with peanut sauce. I like to pick them up for lunch during the week. They are light but filling and absolutely delish!


Since the weather has been so nice in Dallas this winter the kids haven't really had a need to wear their winter coats but it's been cool enough that they need a light jacket to wear in the mornings. Meredith has a cute gray bomber jacket that I ordered from Zulily in the fall but I was looking for a casual jacket with a hood that she could wear to school when they go out on the playground. I wanted something cute but didn't want anything with a brand splattered across the front. I recently came across these sequined hoodies at the Gap and they are adorable. It comes in three different colors but I bought the light pink one for Meredith and I love it.



I am suppose to bring a dessert to the Super Bowl party on Sunday and of course I have been scouring Pinterest looking for a good recipe. I think I am going to make these! They look yummy and easy to make. I will let you know how they turn out and post the recipe next week!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

Happy Friday!!
Hope you have Super weekend!
XO,
Monda




No comments:

Post a Comment