Thursday, January 12, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again....oh and my New Favorite Lunch!

After a nice and relaxing holiday hiatus from blogging, I am starting back up again today. Here's to a New Year and New Beginnings! Happy 2012

My quick and new favorite lunch!

I picked up this dressing at Target this week after it caught my eye when I buying a package of lettuce. It has a nice flavor and I am already thinking of ways to use it with other recipes!



I decided I would try it on my salad with grilled chicken. While I was there I picked up a bag of the Texas Toast Chili Lime tortilla strips.


So I assembled my salad and I have to say this could be my new favorite lunch. It's crunchy and has a bit of a kick with the jalapeno dressing! I ate it too fast to take a picture but I'm sure you can visualize the end result.

Here's my Recipe:
Organic Sweet Baby Lettuce
Texas Toast Chili Lime tortilla strips
Grated Chedder Cheese
Bacon Bits
Southwestern Grilled Chicken (I buy the Oscar Mayer package chicken. It's quick and tastes great)
Litehouse Jalapeno Ranch Dressing

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment