Monday, November 14, 2011

Holiday Market Time

I have really been neglecting my blog the last few weeks. With Halloween, the events at Jonah and Meredith’s schools, Jonah’s sports and the holiday rush starting up I have been short on time.

They came to put up our Christmas lights the day after Halloween which means Christmas will be here before I know it. I actually started shopping early this year so I am hoping to be done before Thanksgiving.

The leaves here in Dallas are finally starting to turn and the weather is finally starting to feel like fall which means I am able to wear boots, skinny jeans and sweaters. My daily fall uniform.

Talking about getting ready for the holidays, there have been some great holiday markets around the area. I went to the Junior League Neat the Wreath last week and found so many cute things for Meredith and for the house.  I also picked up some yummy dip that I cannot wait to make for my Bunco girls this week!

16th Annual 'Neath the Wreath Holiday Gift Market

A couple of years ago, I decided to resign from Junior League. After I had Meredith my schedule became too crazy! I do miss it and once both kids are older and in school, I plan on rejoining! Such a great group of women and so many wonderful causes they support for our community!

So here are my fabulous finds at Neat the Wreath.

Meredith wears dresses almost everyday but I couldn’t resist these cute outfits. The pictures really don’t do them justice. The lavender and gray outfit is gorgeous and I’m still dying over the blue lace pants!

Meredith's outfits

Baked Enchilada Dip by Pepper Springs

baked enchilada dip mix

I bought several packages of their dips and they were all delish but this one was by far my favorite.

I love decorating my house for the holidays but realized I do not have a lot of Thanksgiving decorations so I bought this cute Tin Turkey set and recycled one of my Halloween pumpkins from outside. He looks really cute sitting on my front porch.

IMG_0811 copy

I bought four of these I Spy bags for my kids and for my niece and nephew for Christmas. Such a great idea for kids on a road trip or a flight to keep them busy. The list of items they have to find is located on the back of the bag. Such a cute idea!!

Super Sized I Spy Bag - Orange and Olive

I also stocked up on wrapping paper, tulle, and gift boxes from my favorite gift wrap store! They have the best quality wrapping paper and the cutest designs. I just saw where they are opening an online store! Yay!!

Under Wraps

Even though Neat the Wreath is over and won’t be back until next year you still have time to hit up the other big holiday market in the Dallas area – The Chi Omega Christmas Market. As a Chi Omega Alum, I highly recommend this market as well! You will find several of the same vendors that attend Neat the Wreath. So grab a few friends and your credit card and enjoy a few hours of shopping fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment