Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weekly Obsessions

I am not really a morning person so waking up super early to have my son to Kindergarten by 7:50 does not usually happen.

I always told myself that I would not be one of those moms that takes her kids to school in her pj's and slippers but I also don't have time to take a shower and do my full morning routine.

So I have found short cuts to allow me to sleep in but still look put together enough when I take Jonah to school that if I ran into the PTA president, I wouldn't be completely embarrassed.

Tunics, leggings and flats are my go to outfits for morning drop off. Gap Body makes the most comfortable and flattering lounge clothes in my opinion. Comfy enough to wear on the weekends while lounging around watching movies but flattering enough to wear to run errands.

This is my favorite sweatshirt tunic. It's much more flattering on than it looks in the picture! I wear it with grey leggings, flats, throw my hair up in a messy bun, slather on lip gloss, add a few coats of mascara and I'm out the door. Easy breezy.



I had heard so many good things about Moroccan Oil so I finally broke down and purchased a bottle last week and it was definitely a good buy. It makes my hair super soft and really helps keep it from looking so dry especially when I use my flat iron.


Swim suit season is right around the corner so yesterday I tried the p90x Ab Ripper Workout. It's 15 minutes of intense core and ab exercises and today I am definitely feeling it!


o_6acxTCtUmQwxMne.jpg

In an effort to eat healthier snacks in the afternoon I found these Cocoa Roast Almonds at Target and thought I would give them a try. Studies show that eating almonds reduce your risk of heart disease and contain a good source of vitamins. And you can't really go wrong when anything is covered in Dark Chocolate.



I am completely obsessed with this Rory Beca dress from the Shak. Maybe as a reward to myself for working out and eating healthier she will find her way into my closet.



Happy Hump Day!
XO,
Monda


No comments:

Post a Comment